The SustainABLE kit is designed to engage the public in sustainability through the educational power of science centers and museums.
Download links for the entire digital kit Zip files:
- Zip file #1: Planning, promotion, and orientation materials
- Zip file #2: Hands-on activities
- Zip file #3: Banner and posters
Planning and promotional materials
- Sustainability Welcome Letter, Design Choices Tips, Passport and Planning Guide
Orientation and training materials
- Sustainability Training Materials
- Link to training videos on Vimeo: https://vimeopro.com/nisenet/sustainability
- SustainABLE banner and posters
- Hands-on activities
Sustainability in Science and Technology Museums program: www.nisenet.org/sustainability
SustainABLE is a program of Arizona State University's Rob and Melani Walton Sustainability Solutions Service and is supported by the Rob and Melani Walton Foundation.